For Lack of a Nail...

"For Lack of a Nail..." is the venue for Lloyd V.s occasional musings on everyday events, his design work, and life in the sometimes divergent worlds of make-believe in videogames.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I never know what to say about myself when it comes to these things, so I'll try to keep this short and sweet. My interests are many and varied, from Apple's Macs to Mike Mignola's Hellboy. I also have an eclectic taste in music, counting such artists as Breakin Benjamin, Kanye West, and Rachael Yamagata among my favorites. Playing video games is also a passion, with World of Warcraft currently monopolizing my time while I eagerly anticipate new entries in the Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid series.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

One Post, Many Blogs

In the past years that I've gone and signed up for sites which allowed me to keep blogs or journals, I've often wondered if it was possible that everyone could come together and create a common denominator which would allow everyone to post in one place and have the changes propagate across our personal blogospheres.

I don't mean a program or site that allows you to post to LiveJournal, Pyblosxom, and any one of the more popular blogging services, because they're already out there, Gnome-blog for instance. I mean something similar to xml, something which most everyone can embrace and extend.
If ever something like this would emerge, then it would make the task of updating multiple blogs easier. I could just imagine adding a new post on myNoggin and having that same entry published instantly to my Deviant Art Journal and 1up.com blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home